Every building can be better
ARE YOU BUILDING AN ASSET?
Do you know what you’re getting? Wouldn’t you want to know the answer?
- Is the building fit for purpose in design or occupation?
- How to know about the impacts and integration of designs for the building structure, materials and services?
- On what basis to make choices for the building’s façade, shading, form, mass and insulation and how they depend on the HVAC design and ventilation strategy?
- Which materials to specify, where and why?
- Whether money is invested in the right things or spent to no gain?
- How to consider success for the occupants and be sure your intent will be reflected in the final building?
- Whether people can go about their business healthily and productively in the building?
- Can the design be futureproofed?
- Will the structure be affected over the years by internal moisture?
“Thanks for getting involved. We would have been blithely going on
thinking we had a design, and then finding out too late that it was a
‘not fit for purpose’ building.”